• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Vanderbilt GAME THREAD - 9/9/2023, 11am Allegacy Federal Credit Union Stadium - lightening delay

Nice runs by Claiborne. That will open up the passing game. Vandy having trouble stopping him.

I have always wondered how this works. TvCigar???
I’ve seen a few tv ad contracts. I think you’re just guaranteed certain number of ads in specific time slots. I’d assume, probably incorrectly, that in instances like rain delays, it’s just bonus advertising or once your time slot for ads is up, no more ads for you.

You’ve got to be shitting me; after all that delay, just had a big crack of thunder and the power went out.

I'm not sure this game is going to ever finish. My sister texted me that there is lightning north of Lake Norman right now.

I know it’s only the second game, but Claiborne has that really clean jab step like Barclay had. I’m just saying…

I'm not sure this game is going to ever finish. My sister texted me that there is lightning north of Lake Norman right now.
Well, this was in Atlanta, so my weather shouldn’t impact our game, but damn.

Well, this was in Atlanta, so my weather shouldn’t impact our game, but damn.

I'm sorry about my post. I shouldn't have responded on yours due to confusion. Hopefully the stuff near Lake Norman moves east.

Back