• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Virginia Game Thread

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
Deacs enter as 12 point underdogs.

I think UVA wins 64-57. Should be an interesting game...although most of the time when I've had good vibes with Bzz as the coach we've been destroyed.

We have actually played pretty well at UVA if I remember correctly. I think we've missed them on the road during the Bz years, though.

Yet another chance to show that we've made some sort of progress...

Color me skeptical.

We have actually played pretty well at UVA if I remember correctly. I think we've missed them on the road during the Bz years, though.

I don't think we've ever played well at UVA at all in my lifetime. That may be remembering the bad losses though. I'll check.

Not thrilled with the characterization of Wake "shocking the world" by beating UNC at home.

UVA is on the bubble if the season ends right now and will likely sneak into the tournament. They're better than we are.

Huh... Usually solid on the road.

Back