• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Virginia Game Thread

Wake will be fine. That's about as bad as we can possibly play over 5 minutes and we're only down 11-2.

I'll take a hit of whatever you're having. We can clearly suck for an entire game. It's happened, A LOT!

Way to lay on the ground and feel bad for your self Thomas, while they run the other way.

That's an example of Devin being careless with the ball. It's generally not his passing contributing to his TO rate.

Why on earth does Devin think he can dribble it full court in the break? Awful. If he does that again he should be Hella benched.

This is miserable. Why are we so fucking allergic to positive momentum?

Wake's offense is just bad.

Also I don't know why there is ever a reason for Cav and Devin to both be on the bench at the same time unless one is in foul trouble.

For everything that people criticize about [Redacted], we should all take the time to truly appreciate something that EVERYONE should be complaining about: his substitution patterns. This current lineup right now has absolutely no chance of scoring in the half court set unless somebody pulls a trigger on a 20 foot contested three that falls.

That Terrell Owens Hardees commercial is fantastic

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

In all fairness to Bz, the starting lineup was even worse on offense. Bad shots are better than turnovers. I think.

Lol another turnover

The lineup may have gotten worse. TV timeout and [Redacted] didn't put Devin or Cav back in. Comically bad.

Back