• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Green Ocean Slime

deacsrus

Reaction score
I am going to the game tonight, but does anybody care?

I'm an alum of both schools and will be at the game in some gold and green. Either way, my team wins. But, Wake should win. Tulane is not that good, but you never know with Buzz. The Tulane coach is a former Citadel and SoCon guy.

I'm an alum of both schools and will be at the game in some gold and green. Either way, my team wins. But, Wake should win. Tulane is not that good, but you never know with Buzz. The Tulane coach is a former Citadel and SoCon guy.

Are you Melissa Harris-Perry?

Need a tie in to the coaching search? Well...The Tulane football coach, Curtis Johnson, should get a look and possibly an interview. He has turned Tulane around and has taken them to a bowl rather quickly. Johnson was the former WR coach with the Saints. Classy guy. Winner. Would be a good hire.

Make sure you stop by Dino's Pizza after you leave Mushroom records and booze up at The Boot.

Never would have guessed this would be a home game against a terrible opponent.

FWIW, Tulane lost to Colgate by 12.

Ha Ha, on Tulane's official Game Notes they list the Colgate game as a win by that score. I was about to post that but after your post I checked around and saw that you were right... I guess that WFU SID isn't the only one prone to errors.

KenPom predicts an 84-66 Wake victory. Tulane is terrible.

Just use this one.

They're giving out free coffee outside. Can't take it in though.

y5ademyg.jpg

Back