• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Green Ocean Slime

ypetutu7.jpg

Coron trying to save Buzz's ass as much he possibly can.

Kinda sucks that we finally "recruit" a legit shooter and he has to be a 5th year senior.

Coron looks like a mix of Robert O Kelley and Tony Rutland.

Hope Andre is ok. Love the aggressiveness.

And then really nice hustle from Andre to get off the ground, make it back, and get the block/jump ball.

Aside from all the Jamie Luckie love, these announcers are decent.

question about the ACC/BIG10 challenge. i was always under the assumption that the matchups were correlated with the previous seasons conference standings. clearly i was either wrong about that or they changed it. bc Miami is playing Nebraska to......... sorry i fell asleep just talking about that game. anyways does anyone know how they used to/currently decide the matchups?

Totally scores a plastic ball during the minute of mayhem.

Never understood them giving out free tickets though. The only ones who are here to get them are the ones dumb enough to have season tickets and trying to disprove sunk cost fallacy.

Back