• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Green Ocean Slime

I didnt see anything on the court tonight that concerned or excited me.

Tulane lost by 30 to Southeast Missouri State. Yeah, 3-0. Southeast Missouri State. And we were tied with them in the 2nd half. We are awful.

Tulane lost by 30 to Southeast Missouri State. Yeah, 3-0. Southeast Missouri State. And we were tied with them in the 2nd half. We are awful.

It does seem like an inordinate number of lopsided games have been close or tied into the second half this year. Still a pretty weak performance though.

We are still so bad that we won't qualify for the ACC-BI6 Challenge again next year and that is grounds for Bzzz's immediate dismissal.:thumbsup:

Higher rez!

RGoqDaa.jpg

That's about 6,176 right? (that was tonight's reported attendance)

Just for reference our Dec. 6, 2009 game against Bucknell had 10,305

Last edited:
What truly concerns me is when we play more athletic teams that can guard Williams on the perimeter and we can't shoot our way out of a zone. Then what?

Losses. That's what. If Devin disappears against a zone we will be lucky to win 15 games.

Reactions: Ayo
Presbyterian ranks 334. We won by 21.

The Citadel ranks 341. We won by 28.

Tulane ranks 303. We won by 15.

VMI ranks 292. We won by 27.

historical competitiveness!!!

What truly concerns me is when we play more athletic teams that can guard Williams on the perimeter and we can't shoot our way out of a zone. Then what?

Losses. That's what. If Devin disappears against a zone we will be lucky to win 15 games.
Yep, my concern as well.

I say 14-15

you guys fail to realize how shitty the ACC is going to be this year...
I wouldn't say shitty. I'd call a lot of teams inconsistent. Like Dirk said, just play zone against us, make sure an athletic 2 guard is on top of Coron, and we are toast.

We've already played the most athletic team on our schedule. Coron had 10 points, 2/3 on threes, against Kansas. I have concerns about our team, but Coron getting, and making, 3 pointers is not one of them.

That's about 6,176 right? (that was tonight's reported attendance)

Just for reference our Dec. 6, 2009 game against Bucknell had 10,305

Some interest hair in that picture. We got a ginger, a dude with a killer beard some bald spots as well as some really shitty hats.

We've already played the most athletic team on our schedule. Coron had 10 points, 2/3 on threes, against Kansas. I have concerns about our team, but Coron getting, and making, 3 pointers is not one of them.

Well, I doubt Kansas was really thinking much about playing zone or guarding Coron to beat Wake. We'll see what happens in January. Regardless, if I'm BC or GT I'll give Coron 10 points and 2/3 from the arc. That wouldn't scare me out of a collapsing zone.

Back