• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Miami

There is a big difference from 'us' thinking kaye is a jerk, than people at your school and in the program thinking it.

Don't care. He is a great coach and his programs have never been in trouble. At some point Ron Wellman needs to realize it's not all about him and bring in a winner even if that means making things less cushy for him.

I don't really give a shit if you are 7'2" or 5'2", freshman or senior, girly man or da Ahhhnold, you fucking block out! If you don't wanna block out, go find another sport. That is all.

Gregg Marshall is a great coach. He's also hated by lots of ADs. Apparently he's a dick?

This is just simply not true about Marshall. I know him. I have played golf with him several times at Rock Hill CC. He is a close friend of one of my good friends. Marshall is an absolute great guy. Period. No way is he a dick. I think that the deal with him is that even at Winthrop Marshall sort of carried an air and confidence in himself of a big time coach. I have never seen him be brash or anything of the sort. Just a great guy and a smart and driven guy. He is very friendly and fun. This rumor about him is just absolutely wrong. Everyone I know that knows him would confirm this.

Back