• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Miami

This is completely irrelevant but Brad Stevens is 34-16 in his 5 years as a head coach in games decided by 5 points or less. That's an amazing statistic.

This is a stupid argument. Most teams play more players than us, but depth is not at the top of our list of problems.

My point is that there is a difference between having 10 potential players to put on the court and selecting 7 of those than having 7 players and having to play them all.

I wouldn't be shocked if he made a team as an undrafted free agent, but he will not be drafted or see any valuable minutes for anyone. He will seriously have to go all Udonis Haslem and lose nearly 1/3 of himself.

Reggie will get drafted. You can't teach his athleticism, offensive polish, or passing. The guy is legit, he is just 40 pounds overweight.

This is completely irrelevant but Brad Stevens is 34-16 in his 5 years as a head coach in games decided by 5 points or less. That's an amazing statistic.

I don't consider it irrelevant at all.

If we want to make an in-season switch, now's the time. No game till next weekend.

Getting outrebounded almost two to one is ridiculous. Not blocking out is simply inexcusable, and the result is entirely predictable.

We played Nikita at the 5 for much of the game, and played a zone the whole game. Bzz basically planned to get badly out rebounded. Hell, seems like Bzz is throwing the kitchen sink at this schedule, and I gotta credit him for trying.

CJ with 14 and McKie with 10.

We are not winning if this is their output. CJ has has 2 subpar games in a row (5-13 today with some good looks). It appears that McKie's resurgence against GT was short lived.

Wasted a nice game by Chase. We need a 3rd scorer, it would be nice if we had one when CJ and McKie were on as well.

How did we get 2 ESPN top 100 guys? Who the heck would want to come to this dumpster of a basketball program? This is pathetic.

CJ with 14 and McKie with 10.

We are not winning if this is their output. CJ has has 2 subpar games in a row (5-13 today with some good looks). It appears that McKie's resurgence against GT was short lived.

Wasted a nice game by Chase. We need a 3rd scorer, it would be nice if we had one when CJ and McKie were on as well.

We missed our last 8 three pt. attempts. Our last made three came at 17:42 which brought us back to a one pt. deficit. At that point, we were 7-13 from the arc and hangin in. Once we went cold that was it.

Watch Butler play a game. They defend and block out and go after loose balls like crazy. For 40 minutes. We don't.

Back