• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Miami

How the hell , as a coach do you show no freaking emotion all game long? If I were coach , I would have gone ballistic after that no call on Chase's drive. They call a bogus push off 3 times on Tony but call a good block when Chase is hammered into the back support. I hate this guy with every bone in my existence. Please resign you worthless piece of crap.

Block the fuck out. I can block out. Gees. Chenault needs to go div 2

Just look through any box score on espn.com today, most teams play 7 guys and maybe an 8th guy a couple of minutes in case of foul trouble.
Yes, and I'd wager that many of those 7th men are better than some of our starters.

How the hell , as a coach do you show no freaking emotion all game long? If I were coach , I would have gone ballistic after that no call on Chase's drive. They call a bogus push off 3 times on Tony but call a good block when Chase is hammered into the back support. I hate this guy with every bone in my existence. Please resign you worthless piece of crap.

Remind me: who won the Super Bowl this year?

TC fouls out with 3, exactly the same, offensive fouls.

Miami has been very physical on the perimeter and have been called for very few fouls....thanks to Buzz. Why can't the guy stand up for his team...just a little? What a piece of shit.

wait... you guys aren't really trying to insinuate that RJ is wrong about something basketball related, are you?

I think the point is we have had no choice this year about who those 7 are. Most teams have a potential of 8-10 then narrow the bench as the season goes on.

We have nothing to narrow.

Maybe our coach should have recruited more than one freshman who was worth a damn.

Just look through any box score on espn.com today, most teams play 7 guys and maybe an 8th guy a couple of minutes in case of foul trouble.

Look at the box scores for the pre-conference schedule, I'll bet you see more than 7 for most teams.

wait... you guys aren't really trying to insinuate that RJ is wrong about something basketball related, are you?

But he knows recruiters and talks to players' families. So you shut your whore mouth about our self appointed basketball genius, or else he'll complain to Moon.

I feel so freaking bad for our incoming freshmen. For their sake I hope he is canned by the end of next year at the very latest.

How much better would this team be with Reggie Johnson and Shane Larkin? How did Dino and Bzz both fuck that up?

But he knows recruiters and talks to players' families. So you shut your whore mouth about our self appointed basketball genius, or else he'll complain to Moon.

don't look at me, bro. I was defending the guy!

Back