• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Miami

We are just gassed. Result of a long season with too much PT for our starters. Rebounding takes a lot of effort, energy, and fresh legs. I am grateful for a good first half.

This.

Just let Johnson get his points Buzz. The alternative is leaving Miami open for 3 pters.

Looks like we stayed in it early because Miami played poorly. What a joke of a second half.

Other than Duke and handful of other team, most play 8-10 good players.

Most people play a max of 8 guys, and usually 7. In the only game that is done today, Marquette played 6 guys over 5 minutes, and UCONN played 8(1 of those was 7 minutes).

TC fouls out with 3, exactly the same, offensive fouls.

Here comes another 20 + pt loss for Bzz to hang on that resume. Mind you folks this was tied at half.

I promise you that's not why we're losing. Those guys are tired, but they get plenty of play stoppages, and the zone helps too. They run harder in practice then they do in the game.

Also, WHERE THE HELL WAS THAT FOUL CALL? Johnson was all over his arm!

Classic Bz 2nd half meltdown. Somebody tell him we don't get better chances in the draft lottery if we lose out.

We have not improved at all. Either within individual games or over the course of the season. So to those arguing that our lack of depth is the issue, basically we are watching a few respectable players stagnate as opposed to ten respectable players stagnate.

It's one thing to be able to coach your own recruits, but if you can't improve the ones you have at all, then what is going to happen differently with the new guys? This is very, very concerning.

Just look through any box score on espn.com today, most teams play 7 guys and maybe an 8th guy a couple of minutes in case of foul trouble.

Most people play a max of 8 guys, and usually 7. In the only game that is done today, Marquette played 6 guys over 5 minutes, and UCONN played 8(1 of those was 7 minutes).

I think the point is we have had no choice this year about who those 7 are. Most teams have a potential of 8-10 then narrow the bench as the season goes on.

We have nothing to narrow.

Back