• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Miami

I just cant imagine playing for this guy. I am so disgusted, but these poor guys, especially someone like CJ who has tasted some sort of success on this level.

Reggie Johnson thought about the NBA? his fat ass would never see the floor in the NBA.

Look at the box scores for the pre-conference schedule, I'll bet you see more than 7 for most teams.

This is a stupid argument. Most teams play more players than us, but depth is not at the top of our list of problems.

How much better would this team be with Reggie Johnson and Shane Larkin? How did Dino and Bzz both fuck that up?

Larkin I agree with.

We got Woods and Walker, who every coach in America would've taken over Reggie at the time. Obviously, he developed much better than they did.

Freaking Miami (fl) , a school with no basketball history, gets a coach who has been to a Final Four. We get a head coach that lost 2 straight years in the first round of the MWC to Wyoming.

What an awesome year to be a wake walk on. Probably more pt than any set of walk ons in America.

meanwhile, after being tied at half, UVA has outscored MD 29-9 in the second half

Reggie Johnson thought about the NBA? his fat ass would never see the floor in the NBA.

Reggie is definitely going to get a shot in the NBA, but he won't ever make an impact at his weight.

How much better would this team be with Reggie Johnson and Shane Larkin? How did Dino and Bzz both fuck that up?

Don't know about Larkin, but the Johnson story has been run into the ground. Johnson was pushing 350 his freshman year, and we had the ATT class which looked very good at the time. It ended up being a poor decision, but was understandable at the time. Of course, knowing our history with players who end up at other schools, we should have known he would kill us where ever he ended up.

Reggie is definitely going to get a shot in the NBA, but he won't ever make an impact at his weight.

I wouldn't be shocked if he made a team as an undrafted free agent, but he will not be drafted or see any valuable minutes for anyone. He will seriously have to go all Udonis Haslem and lose nearly 1/3 of himself.

Back