• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs Nebraska (-12.5)

Omaha, Lincoln, and Grand Island...most wouldn't be able to do that I would assume though haha.

Omaha is actually pretty sweet. Great midwestern town.

And it's not in Nebraska, but I hear Des Moines is a great place as well.

Omaha is actually pretty sweet. Great midwestern town.

And it's not in Nebraska, but I hear Des Moines is a great place as well.

Omaha is okay, but they do have a legit ass zoo. My third favorite, behind Columbus and San Diego.

I don't see the final deficit ending close to the spread. I think it will either be really close (5 points or less) or we lose by 20+.

OMG tyronn lue! How could I forget such a dogshit point guard?!

Des Moines isn't a bad town at all. Spent a week there for work maybe ten years ago and was pleasantly surprised.

I know nothing about Nebraska basketball and have no idea who will win this game. If forced to guess I would put the odds at less than even that WF will win on the road.

Wake keeps it interesting in the 1st half loses by 32...

Surprised it's this low. Nebraska should be a solid team and played very well @ home last year.

I expect that they'll physically dominate us in the post, but Wake's women's team would physically dominate us in the post, so that isn't saying much.

Bzz will probably get a little misty remembering his one conference road win in 32 tries...

We shoot 3's good - within 10 points

We no shoot 3's good - blowout

Rinse. Repeat.

The fact that we're a 12 point dog to effin' Nebraska in men's basketball is a great statement as to the state of our program.

We shoot 3's good - within 10 points

We no shoot 3's good - blowout

Rinse. Repeat.

This. We actually have a chance if we shoot the lights out. But that generally only keeps it close, its going to be very difficult to actually get a W on the road.

There's an island in Nebraska?

"Grand Island is a long wooded island near Grand Island, Nebraska. The island was known by French traders as La Grande Isle.[citation needed] Grand Island, which is formed by the Wood River and a channel of the Platte River, is the largest inland island in the world[citation needed]. It was the original location of Grand Island, Nebraska, but the town was later moved north of the Wood River. Settlers intending to create a settlement there arrived on July 4, 1857, and by September had built housing using local timber. The island is no longer in existence as the Wood River has no western connection to the Platte."

Back