• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs Nebraska (-12.5)

Seriously. Do these people not know the awesomeness of Cookie Belcher or Joe McCray??!? How dare you ingrates disrespect the TRADITION built up by the likes of Danny Nee.

Wasn't Nee a candidate for the Wake job that eventually went to either Staak or Odom (i'm thinking Staak)?

"Grand Island is a long wooded island near Grand Island, Nebraska. The island was known by French traders as La Grande Isle.[citation needed] Grand Island, which is formed by the Wood River and a channel of the Platte River, is the largest inland island in the world[citation needed]. It was the original location of Grand Island, Nebraska, but the town was later moved north of the Wood River. Settlers intending to create a settlement there arrived on July 4, 1857, and by September had built housing using local timber. The island is no longer in existence as the Wood River has no western connection to the Platte."

I thought Grand Island, NY was the largest... :)

Nebraska1982.JPG

ESPN has to be pissed that they're forced to air this game, even if its relegated to the U.

What's the over/under on when Bzzz has to call the first timeout? Maybe around the 3 and 1/2 minutes played mark?

Although this is the only court that [Redacted] ever has a conference road win when being the coach of a "BCS" conference. He's 1-31 but beat the Huskers when he was at Colorado, once.

No way.... he's 1-31 on the road in ACC and Big 12 conference play?????

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

holy **** I can't even believe that is a real stat... but I just checked and it's true.

I actually had forgotten that we only won 1 game in 2011 last year. I think I blocked everything after Stetson from my memory.

It is so hard for me to like Bz as a hire when there is absolutely NO LOGICAL EXPLANATION other than he's Wellman's friend. But I want him to succeed... so I'll end my rant now. Go Deacs.

holy **** I can't even believe that is a real stat... but I just checked and it's true.

I actually had forgotten that we only won 1 game in 2011 last year. I think I blocked everything after Stetson from my memory.

It is so hard for me to like Bz as a hire when there is absolutely NO LOGICAL EXPLANATION other than he's Wellman's friend. But I want him to succeed... so I'll end my rant now. Go Deacs.

It's true, it's damn true!

Do yourself a favor and don't keep track of how many of those 31 losses were by 10 points or more...

Do yourself a favor and don't keep track of how many of those 31 losses were by 10 points or more...

Even though we're all aware of those numbers, it's amazing how much shock value they still have everytime you see or hear them.

Even though we're all aware of those numbers, it's amazing how much shock value they still have everytime you see or hear them.

Even when he was "great" at Air Force, these were his conference road game records.

2005/06: 4-4
2006/07: 3-5

Mediocre at best.

It's all true. Bz coaches differently on the road than at home. Wonder why?

Even when he was "great" at Air Force, these were his conference road game records.

2005/06: 4-4
2006/07: 3-5

Mediocre at best.

Wait, I thought he took Air Force from the scrap heep to up into the wild blue yonder??? Yesterday I saw where Air Force actually had 2 very good seasons before he got there and now this??? I'm starting to think that Ron Wellman is full of shit....
thumbnail.aspx

images

Bzzz: Help, I can't get out!

Paper Bag: You have to coach your way out...

Bzzz: I, I, I can't.

I'm gonna go a different direction and switch things up.

I say Deacs win 72-58.

Back