• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs Queens

Moore is going to need a big last 4 1/2 minutes to reach 52

Last edited:
wake wins 76 - 74
a0bf2db7bf8b005aa5a37f9a7217d282.jpg

It's hard to take a lot from the game. It's exhibition and our coaches treated it as such. I didn't like how sloppy Brandon looked and his shot wasn't falling. He definitely had an off floor game. Bryant and Woods looked pretty good but not great. Still too many mistakes and errant passes. Need to make the easy passes. Thompson will help us this year and I still expect Doral and Sarr to get a lot of minutes and possibly start together at some point. Danny seemed to be making a point tonight. He's making our big men earn their jobs. We will look much, much better next week.

SJM is clearly in the doghouse.

I did not see Wahington or SJM in the boxscore. Saving them for the games that count? Doral played only 10 min and had 4 pts, 5 reb. Wilbekin plays 25 min and had 2 pt, 1 reb, 0 ast. Appears coah likes what Thompson brings as his 25 min were the only big to play above 10 min.

I did not see Wahington or SJM in the boxscore. Saving them for the games that count? Doral played only 10 min and had 4 pts, 5 reb. Wilbekin plays 25 min and had 2 pt, 1 reb, 0 ast. Appears coah likes what Thompson brings as his 25 min were the only big to play above 10 min.

Washington I’m pretty sure still has a broken arm. I am taking a complete guess that SJM didn’t play and might not for a couple more games because of the knife incident.

I didn't realize that they were ranked #1 in the preseason D2 poll. Not shocked this was a close game.

I didn't realize that they were ranked #1 in the preseason D2 poll. Not shocked this was a close game.

No. 2, but yeah, Cincy and Duke both throttled the No. 1 and No. 3 teams in D2 this week.

Different teams and different coaches have different mindsets going into exhibition games, so hopefully Coach Manning got out of it what he wanted to.

Chaundee got lost once that I remember on defense but he looks to already be our best defensive player. He has a smooth stroke too.

big men played limited minutes due to size of other team. their tallest player was their best three point shooter making it a difficult matchup for our bigs.

Back