• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/VT

That Devin fast break reminded me of Aminu and James Johnson rumbling down the floor with the inevitable turnover. Thomas was slower and more clumsy, though.

That Devin fast break reminded me of Aminu and James Johnson rumbling down the floor with the inevitable turnover. Thomas was slower and more clumsy, though.

WTF, they were AWESOME on the fast break.

I remember this differently

I don't like the turnover but I got to give Devin credit for trying to push the numbers on the fastbreak.

when i think of Aminu and James Johnson in the same sentence, i think of two 6'9 guys throwing alley oops to each other

...........What?

Just checked the play by play: CMM has assisted on or scored every FG in the 2nd half but one.

I thought there was some kind of rule where if CMM makes 2 3 pointers in a game, we win automatically and they call the game on the spot?

Back