• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/VT

Man how great is this lineup against a small zone - Codi at the free throw line with all 3 shooters around him and Devin roaming the baseline...

Did we just have a John Buck sighting? #energeticwakefan (I know that's not the actual hashtag but I don't remember what it is).

Why is every made basket celebrated as a game winner. Karmas gonna bite en in this one methinks

A deodorant company really needs to look into donating to Buzz

A deodorant company really needs to look into donating to Buzz

At times I kind of think I wished we'd have hired him, but I'm not sure I could stand looking at him on the sideline all the time.

I'm so fucking glad Buzz is not running our program. He'd make it a lot harder to root for Wake.

At times I kind of think I wished we'd have hired him, but I'm not sure I could stand looking at him on the sideline all the time.

That's for damn sure. I feel like I need to shower after watching him just in todays game alone.

Back