• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Walker & Tabb Suspended Indefinitely Due to Violation of Departmental Rules

I have no idea, but how can you be in trouble academically a week into summer school and a month and a half after grades have been submitted?

The clues are mindboggling if it's not anything that's been mentioned here.

I'm guessing they broke into a house or academic building and stole some laptops/monitors/something else

I, like many others here, was quite excited about Ty when I saw his HS highlight reel. Dude was thin as a rail and needed to bulk up and get more aggressive on the boards. But he was a great shot blocker, had some rudimentary offensive moves and a surprisingly good touch from 12' on the baseline or the FT line. Deman had mostly positive things to say as I recall, and Ty had a great ranking (albeit higher than it should have been). Had he had his head on straight, hit the weights and listened to his coaches, he certainly had the raw talent to have been a very good college center. So I disagree that he never had the chance to be good. But now he has flamed out big time under 2 different regimes. And whatever you say about Bz and Dino, it's not like they are a$$holes with Bobby Knight personalities. Ty was born 7' with athleticism and some skills. I have no problem with Skip and Dino recruiting him based on his potential or Bz keeping him this year and continuing to try to work with him. But Ty just hasn't gotten it, and frankly, that kind of thing isn't exactly a science when you're trying to predict how a kid is gonna turn out. The way I see it, it's all on him.

Sorry I wasn't clear....I have absolutely no problem with us going after him. Everyone in the country wanted him, except UNC.... I agree with your conclsion, he had the opportunity and apparently did nothing with it....It was after multiple seasons of him doing NOTHING, getting 0 minutes in garbage time and even less against sub par opponents did it for me...but every year, many seemed to think 'this was ty's year'...well, that ship sailed about 2 years ago imo.... but just to be clear...I agree with you..

i'm too lazy to read through the mounds of buzzshit so whenever this thing breaks, someone send me a pm or a fbook message or something.

there might even be 10 pts of posrep in it for ya ;)

Also neither player has been arrested in North Carolina in the past several days. It's gotta be something on campus.

Insider trading...it has to be insider trading.

Computer Fraud.

i3z9s0.jpg

its always unfortuante when two young men make bad decisions and even worse when it affects the entire team. hopefully the news will come out and wont be bad but im not holding my breath!

Got a PM describing whatever it was as "stupid, gross, and juvenile."

That's all I know. The mystery continues!

Back