• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Warning: Heartbreaking pictures within

wtf is wrong with me, i was even warned.

gallery_115_64_72305.jpg

Dogs always get me. They just don't understand. I mean, it's sad the guy can't afford to get his dog out, but it's sadder that the dog doesn't know why he has to stay in the cage.

yep, it's the reason i just about tear up every time i leave for work in the morning and jackson just stands there looking at me with his expressive eyebrows and head kind of down like i'm punishing him for not taking him with me :(

I looked at the first one for a few seconds and wondered what I was missing before I saw the caption above. Then it was like "Oh Shit".

I guess I was expecting the pictures to explain themselves.

To steal something else(see the tag) from reddit/r/explainlikeIAmA entitled. "Explain what is about to happen like I am your dog of 13 years who you are about to have put down."

Let's go for a ride, Spot. We'll go for a ride and drive slowly through the park. I know you're not feeling up to chasing the ball these days, and that's okay. You're not letting me down, boy. It's really okay; I don't even like throwing the ball. No, I mean, I liked throwing the ball...but just I don't anymore. Oh, fuck it. It's okay, Spot. It's really okay.

I've noticed you've liked sleeping a lot these days. And yesterday you wanted to sleep even more than you wanted to eat. And that's okay, Spot. I'm really, really not upset. I'm not mad at you for not eating the hamburger meat last night. If you're not hungry, you're not hungry. I'm not upset with you, really. I just want you to do things that you want to do. And you like to sleep now. And that's okay. That's really okay with me. I'm okay with that. I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay.

We're going to go for a ride and then we're going to go take a long nap. You're going to forget about your arthritis and the cancer and all this shit. You'll feel so much better, so relaxed. And I'll be there with you. We're just going to take a long nap together. And it's going to be okay, Spot. It's going to be okay.

http://www.reddit.com/r/explainlike...hat_is_about_to_happen_like_i_am_your/c8tmbxb

emotional_photos_that_will_break_your_heart_640_03.jpg

Was not sad, but I thought it was amazingly cool. Couldn't imagine wildlife trusting a person in a disaster situation enough to drink water.

Back