• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Warning: Heartbreaking pictures within

oh gosh. that reddit thing.

...shit, my cube is dusty.

WHY DO I KEEP COMING BACK IN HERE.

Seriously, I'm going to be butthurt all day thinking about having to put my dogs down now.

Damn you TW.

There's some cold hearted mo-fos in here. Take that...

xo38de.jpg

If you don't know what it means to suffer & identify with heartbreak, then you haven't really lived.

fuck, why do dogs have such short life spans. Fucking Turtles live forever

Damn you TW.

There's some cold hearted mo-fos in here. Take that...

xo38de.jpg

I see this differently. He got like 10 years with his dog. They grew up together. Celebrate the life but remember that everything that exists must cease....
Also, the dog is clearly under medical care in its last moments. He's comfortable.

I see this differently. He got like 10 years with his dog. They grew up together. Celebrate the life but remember that everything that exists must cease....
Also, the dog is clearly under medical care in its last moments. He's comfortable.

Doesn't hurt any less. Especially as a 10, 12 year old.

I will be absolutely crippled for a few days when the time comes to put my dog down. She's spent almost every day of her life laying at my feet for 8+ hours a day since I work at home.

Reactions: ITK
yeah, i don't even want to think about it.

Crazy to see this thread today. I am putting my almost 13 year old golden retriever down tomorrow. Today has been tough. Tomorrow will be much worse.

Golden Retrievers are incredible pets and friends. I had a red golden male whose AKC name was "Taylors Big Boy Hoss" because I named him when I was 5 and watched Bonanza with my dad everyday. We bred Hoss with a golden female we had, and gave puppies to 5 of my friends in high school and 3 relatives of mine. Hoss slept at the foot of my bed until the day I moved out, and my parents told me that he slept at the door to my room for months after I left. My parents lived out of state when they had to put him to sleep, but they put the phone to his ear before the vet gave him the shots and I got to tell him I loved him. I haven't wanted another golden since then, but I do enjoy seeing pictures on facebook of all my friends with Hoss's puppies.

Back