• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Watermelon Milkshakes

They are awesome. Too bad they're only around for 2 months.

this thread really makes me want to go get a watermelon shake. or any cookout shake, really. nom nom nom.

After careful consideration, I think my top-5 CookOut milk shakes are:
1)Banana pudding (the clear #1 and GOAT)
2) Cherry cobbler
3) Watermelon
4) Blueberry cheesecake
5) Peach cobbler

Hon Mention: Banana Fudge, Egg nog (somehow not disgusting), all of the others

After careful consideration, I think my top-5 CookOut milk shakes are:
1)Banana pudding (the clear #1 and GOAT)
2) Cherry cobbler
3) Watermelon
4) Blueberry cheesecake
5) Peach cobbler

Hon Mention: Banana Fudge, Egg nog (somehow not disgusting), all of the others

Always a fan of the cheesecakes, particularly strawberry. But my go-to milkshake is peanut butter fudge. So delicious

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i want a cookout milkshake.

peach cobbler is so money; my go to is oreo but i'm also a fan of PB fudge with m&ms mixed in. or peanut butter with strawberries and m&ms in there.

:fuuuu: milkshake!

I treat myself to one Cookout milkshake a year...Eggnog. Soooo good.

Watermelon? I've sipped on DaughterSoDear's and it's amazingly yummy. Summer and ice cream and juicy and wonderful.

Always a fan of the cheesecakes, particularly strawberry. But my go-to milkshake is peanut butter fudge. So delicious

Step your game up to the peanut butter fudge w/ oreo, more commonly referred to as the PBFO.

Hmm, I do PB Fudge w/ M&M's. Need to try it w/ oreo. Tonight may be the night.

*sniff* I tried to get a PB Fudge w/ Oreo tonight. They just gave me a plain Oreo milkshake FTL.

It's obviously a sign..

Ughhh I really want one like right this minute but I'm probably going to go to bed soon. /internal dilemma/

You people who live near Cook Out better appreciate. I want a shake from there like at least once a week.

Step your game up to the peanut butter fudge w/ oreo, more commonly referred to as the PBFO.

It does sound like I need to expand my horizons a little bit. Might have to make a run to Cookout for a preemptive PBFO, before the heavy drinking tonite. Hopefully it will work out as well as the preemptive 50-piece McNugget

Back