• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Watermelon Milkshakes

My co-worker just left for a Cookout milkshake run. We are both watermelon shake virgins, so we're going to split it. I'm so very excited. :willynilly:

You folks pimping the cheesecake milkshakes -- are there actual chunks of cheesecake in there or is it just flavoring?

You folks pimping the cheesecake milkshakes -- are there actual chunks of cheesecake in there or is it just flavoring?

Pretty sure there are pieces of cheesecake. It's been an unforgivably long time since I've had Cookout though :jerkit:

I think it is usually a whole slice of cheesecake..

OH NOES WHICH TWIN WILL PREVAIL?

it's definitely chunks.

awar and I have decided to get some watermelon milkshakes tonight at some point. but no sharing...balls to the wall.

yeah it's for sure chunks of cheesecake unless they've changed recently

Shit now I want a cheesecake milkshake too!!

99 CUPS OF COOKOUT MILKSHAKES
99 CUPS OF SHAKE
TAKE ONE DOWN
PASS IT AROUND
99 CUPS OF COOKOUT MILKSHAKES

I saw them literally take an entire slice of cheesecake (cut from a full cake) and put it into a cup once before adding the icecream/flavoring stuff. So yeah, it's chunks/real cheesecake.

I saw them literally take an entire slice of cheesecake (cut from a full cake) and put it into a cup once before adding the icecream/flavoring stuff. So yeah, it's chunks/real cheesecake.

pwnt DF2009

FIRSTHAND KNOWLEDGE

hungry-dog.jpg

I have never had chunks in mine! WTF? Have they been disintegrating because of all the caramel or something?

So what's the Pit's consensus on best cheesecake milkshake? Strawberry? Caramel? Planning to hit it up tonight and want to give cheesecake a whirl. Going to be tough to turn down watermelon, but you guys have sold me with talk of cheesecake chunks.

So what's the Pit's consensus on best cheesecake milkshake? Strawberry? Caramel? Planning to hit it up tonight and want to give cheesecake a whirl. Going to be tough to turn down watermelon, but you guys have sold me with talk of cheesecake chunks.

CARAMEL CARAMEL!

Blueberry or GTFO

....watermelon cheesecake... :confused:

(yeah that doesn't sound too good. I've never had the cheesecake shakes but I do like the watermelon)

My year round go to is mint oreo but damn this talk of cheesecake sounds good.

I also haven't had a watermelon one at all this year. WTF is wrong with me!?!?

Back