• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Watermelon Milkshakes

My and my crew wrecked that place during my bachelor party. Got hammered, cut everyone in line, kicked over a stack of milk cartons and proceeded to drunkenly fall in the mud trying to get back to the escalade limo. It was great.

for serious, i miss you guys so much. can we all get together when i make it home this fall? cool? thanks.

I had a watermelon shake last Wednesday - June 27 - in laurinburg. I was very excited for the early arrival!!

I just had my first watermelon milkshake of 2012. Friends, it was glorious (and extra watermelon-y for some reason).

Just had my first one of the year. How I missed you, watermelon milkshake. It's been too damned long.

:drool:

strawberries are still in season out here; the local shake place has a killer strawberry shake... but it's still not quite the same. summer = watermelon shake.

Are there any Board members w/ any interest and $$$ that want to start a Cook-out franchise in Atlanta? Think it would do gangbusters...

Are there any Board members w/ any interest and $$$ that want to start a Cook-out franchise in Atlanta? Think it would do gangbusters...

Bring it up north and your retirement will arrive quicker than you could have ever dreamt.

Cookout doesn't franchise from what I understand

I just don't see how it would have much taste.

For you people who fly into LAX, if you away from LAX, past the 405 and stay on Century Blvd for about another few blocks, you'll see a hambuger stand that makes some of the greatest milkshakes in the world. They must have at least fifty different kinds.

I'd say it's 2-3 miles from the terminal on the street that goes into the airport.

If you read this post in the SNL The Californians voice, it's the greatest post in boards history.

Back