• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Watermelon Milkshakes

They had this blueberry cheesecake haagen daz ice cream at Ralph's when I lived out west. I have never seen it in grocery stores around here. it was soooo good. Little bits of blueberries, cheesecake, and graham cracker crusties. I'd get a pint every now and then. probably the best ice cream i've ever had, of the mass produced variety. might have to try that shake you speak of.

xc3aqf.jpg

Last edited:
So what's the Pit's consensus on best cheesecake milkshake? Strawberry? Caramel? Planning to hit it up tonight and want to give cheesecake a whirl. Going to be tough to turn down watermelon, but you guys have sold me with talk of cheesecake chunks.

I feel that you can't go wrong with any of the cheesecake milkshakes. With that being said, my favorite is strawberry with caramel as a close second

My year round go to is mint oreo but damn this talk of cheesecake sounds good.

I also haven't had a watermelon one at all this year. WTF is wrong with me!?!?

mmm i used to be all about mint oreo... need to try it again.

really don't hit up cookout often anymore though. :rulz:

Went with the strawberry cheesecake Friday night, then crushed a watermelon AND peach cobbler last night on a return visit. Putting in some extra miles today at the gym to make up for it.

I have to say, watermelon is still tops, IMO. A very refreshing milkshake. Wife got a peanut butter fudge and it was just way too dense for me.

Chocolate cheesecake (sometimes isn't on the board but some of the cookouts have it)

I have been experimenting with mixing some of the flavors, very early on in the process though. Just regular, i love me some carmel fudge. Its pretty good to mix Reese and Oreo

GD it. I was all set to stop and get a watermelon shake on my way back to Winston from my parents' house but there wasn't any cookouts located close to the interstate during my trip. I WILL go this week though.

I tried one with AWAR and HTTD over the weekend. It was good. Not good enough to replace my "go-to" but I did enjoy it.

Serious question, if RJR came out with a watermelon flavored cigarette, would that be considered racist?

would taste better than that menthol shit

Not really related, but I noticed this weekend that McDonald's now offers a Rolo Mcflurry. How long has this been on the menu? It sounds delicious

Not really related, but I noticed this weekend that McDonald's now offers a Rolo Mcflurry. How long has this been on the menu? It sounds delicious

IT IS SO AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS!!! I first noticed it about a month ago.

it's been around for over a month. i got my first (so far only) one more than a month ago, and i had had several friends try it before i did. they still say it's only a limited time thing though. definitely try it. i thought it was delicious.

Had me a watermelon shake tonight after dinner with AWAR and HTTD. Yummmm.

effing eff.

easily one of the best things of summer.

Back