• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Webb Simpson - US Open Champion

Berman is in a class by himself, but Miller is God awful too. Give me CBS with Nantz and Faldo, please.

Oops, sorry Hossler.

And wow Westwood. He may hold the lead tonight.

Last edited:
Sorry Roj, when I think of downtown San Francisco I stopped thinking of Huey Lewis about fifteen years ago

That was Peter Jacobsen. Pretty sure he has rocked with HL&TN on stage. Let the old man be.

Sorry Roj, when I think of downtown San Francisco I stopped thinking of Huey Lewis about fifteen years ago

Last edited:
This has been one of the most exciting days of golf I remember in a while. The final round of Pebble Beach comes to mind thinking about today. Tomorrow will only be better. I don't see anyone running away with it and so many guys are still in contention because anything can really happen. If someone can post a number Ben Curtis style it would be interesting to see if it holds up.

Bold prediction: Tiger plays the last four holes in at least two under, I'll guess three under to take the 54 hold lead.

I want to see Hossler and Webb up at the top of the leaderboard tomorrow. The wind and rain will make it very interesting.

I love this Hossler kid. He just gave a phenomenal interview. Total dork, but he carries himself like a fucking CHAMPION. I was not as well composed as him when I was 17, I know that much.

Back