• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wednesday, take your pick: #94 Xavier (-2) @ #177 Wake Forest

Will Wake Forest beat Xavier on Wednesday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They don't have more than 1000 pom poms to give out? Tickets start at $20? A poster featuring a junior and senior that says "New Look. New Energy."?

They don't need more than 1,000 to give one to everyone in attendance

I'm surprised this many people think we'll beat Xavier. Did the wins over a pair of bottom feeders really give you that much confidence? Xavier doesn't seem that much worse than Nebraska and they embarrassed us.

Guess I was wrong. Color me more surprised.

I voted yes. For some reason I think we actually play somewhat-not-awfully-but-still-generally-crappy and win something like 69-60.
Somewhat close, I guess. Does this mean I can now pull a Jaybone / RJ and bring up this mildly accurate prediction every time I say something stupid and get rightfully called out for it?

Somewhat close, I guess. Does this mean I can now pull a Jaybone / RJ and bring up this mildly accurate prediction every time I say something stupid and get rightfully called out for it?

No.

Back