• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 11 NFL thread

According to the rulebook we have, touching a kick counts as reviewable.

January? That's my thought. Do you have a bag that is rated for cold weather camping?

According to the rulebook we have, touching a kick counts as reviewable.

January? That's my thought. Do you have a bag that is rated for cold weather camping?

I'd probably have to buy one, but that's not a problem.

Julian Edelman has played like 75 % of the snaps on D. Belichek is a genius

Ouch.

flip.gif

I'd forgotten about Tyler Palko's time at Pitt, so I looked him up on Wikipedia. Who knew?

Notably, in the spring of 2005, Dave Wannstedt, after replacing Walt Harris as head coach, chose Palko over Joe Flacco as the incumbent quarterback in Pitt's spring training. Flacco was left to run Pitt's second team and eventually left Pitt for Division I-AA school, Delaware. Flacco is currently the starting quarterback for the Baltimore Ravens and hairstylist to Andrew Gibson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Palko

I'd forgotten about Tyler Palko's time at Pitt, so I looked him up on Wikipedia. Who knew?

Notably, in the spring of 2005, Dave Wannstedt, after replacing Walt Harris as head coach, chose Palko over Joe Flacco as the incumbent quarterback in Pitt's spring training. Flacco was left to run Pitt's second team and eventually left Pitt for Division I-AA school, Delaware. Flacco is currently the starting quarterback for the Baltimore Ravens and hairstylist to Andrew Gibson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Palko

Supposedly the competition was close, and Palko was from Pitt and his dad was a high school coach, so they chose him to keep recruits coming in.

@notthefakeSVP: You could drop an anvil Wile e Coyote style on Gronk and not harm that meathead

Umm he missed the entire 2009 season. He had surgery on his back and doctors shaved off a disk that was sticking out and onto his spinal cord. That's why he was available when the pats took him. Makes you a little nervous to see him land like that.

Back