• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 11 NFL thread

Are you fucking me? Why are we punting with 4th and a foot?

The Redskins have NOTHING to lose.

If I hear Dick Stockton say Mar-rey one more time, I'm going to fly up to Detroit and John Wilkes Booth his ass in that booth.

Dick, do us a favor, and just die of old age.

I had a choice between him and Earl Bennett to pick up and chose Bennett.

If we (Bills) weren't considered a fraud before this weekend, we certainly should be now. This is brutal.

If we (Bills) weren't considered a fraud before this weekend, we certainly should be now. This is brutal.

The O line's too thin (really the whole team is). Season was over once Williams and Wood went on IR. A decade of completely horrendous drafting will catch up to you at some point.

Jesus, Dallas, could you have played any worse in this 2nd quarter?

I cannot believe how well the fins and Matt Moore are playing today. 28 points in the first half with 3 TD passes.

steve smith already has 1000 yds this season

LOL at the Cowboys. They'll probably still win, but for now...LOL.

Seriously just start letting 6 year old girls play instead of grown men. What a fucking joke of rule.

He dove at the dude to make the tackle and just happen to grab his back/shoulder.

Its pretty god damn hard to ruin football, but somehow the NFL is doing it. Roger Goddell should just kill himself.

I've never seen a team with defensive lineman that lay on top of the running backs after the play ends like the lions.

Back