• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 11 NFL thread

You don't go from playing in charity basketball games to beating NFL corners overnight, even if your name is Lebron James.

Worked for Antonio Gates, who isn't the overall athlete that Lebron James is.

Most of the time, these comparisons are ridiculous. But I think James could do it.

LeBron is not going to play in the NFL. It would be stupid.

BROWNS with some STOPS at the goal line

Worked for Antonio Gates, who isn't the overall athlete that Lebron James is.

Most of the time, these comparisons are ridiculous. But I think James could do it.

My overnight caveat wasn't just a space filler. I'm not suggesting that he can't do it; I just don't think that he can show up one day make it happen. If he's spent the last 5 months practicing route running, then I'll change my tune accordingly.

fuuuu I hate rivalry games.

Big return from the kickoff plz

My overnight caveat wasn't just a space filler. I'm not suggesting that he can't do it; I just don't think that he can show up one day make it happen. If he's spent the last 5 months practicing route running, then I'll change my tune accordingly.

Well, he couldn't run all the routes, I would agree with that. Fade, fade stop, back shoulder throws, 9s, screens I'd say would be the extent of it. Zone coverage would be tough other than going deep or throwing a jump ball, though zone coverage would make it easier to get open for a screen pass.

But I think he could be an asset overnight.

did AC recover the fumble on the last play of the game?

Come on Dan Bailey...give me a game winning 40+ yarder or so in OT...

Phew... that was way closer than it needed to be.

Liked seeing DeAngelo Hall getting burnt in another game to lose to the Cowboys though.

why does the field in Atlanta look like it is always covered in rain/snow?

Phew... that was way closer than it needed to be.

Liked seeing DeAngelo Hall getting burnt in another game to lose to the Cowboys though.

He is such an arrogant punk and with no real reason to be considering how much he gets beat.

Wow Arizona has already blocked 2 FG today.

In the Buffalo - Miami game a Miami safety was calling for hitting a defenseless receiver. The receiver had just made a catch and was still moving forward. How the hell can that be a penalty? Granted, it should have been called helmet to helmet. I just don't understand how a receiver with possession can be considered defenseless.

In the Buffalo - Miami game a Miami safety was calling for hitting a defenseless receiver. The receiver had just made a catch and was still moving forward. How the hell can that be a penalty? Granted, it should have been called helmet to helmet. I just don't understand how a receiver with possession can be considered defenseless.

i think they meant helmet to helmet and the ref just announced it wrong. but who knows

Back