• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 17 NFL

TEBOW!

Gonna be lame when the Broncos win the West at 8-8

Check out McGahee and Tebow's reaction to that injury.
I think I did something similar.

MCGAHEE-KUPER.gif

I think Chiefs #23 is my favorite.

Last edited:
Can't Tebow just touch the guy's ankle and... ah, nevermind.

Check out McGahee and Tebow's reaction to that injury.
I think I did something similar.

MCGAHEE-KUPER.gif

Hey buddy are you oka- OH MY GOD WELL I THINK I WANT TO GO OVER THERE FOR A MINUTE WOAH.

Let's just acknowledge for the record that in a game to determine the fate of the Broncos' entire season, Tebow is 4/15 for 43 yards for a QB rating of 39.6. God would smile on any QB with a nasty defense playing at home against a Kyle Orton and Jackie Battle-led "offense."

I hope the Raiders lose, Denver makes the playoffs, and then the Steelers skullfuck them in the first round.

Edited to say that I have no clue whether Denver would actually play the Steelers. I'm just assuming they're going to be the 4th seed (as the worst division champion) and will play the better WC team of PIT and CIN/TEN/OAK.

Bengals in, and deservedly so. Wonder what the odds on that were preseason

LOL Broncos. If they hadn't let Orton get away, they would have been facing Tyler Freaking Palko today and would have had a far better chance of winning.

LOL @ the Donks, always and forever.

So I believe that next week it's definitely:

#3 HOU vs. #6 CIN
#4 DEN/OAK vs. #5 PIT

Back