• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 17 NFL

The Bengals or the Texans will be advancing to the divisional round of the playoffs. Crazy.

TJ Yates separated his shoulder and Delhomme is in the playoffs again. Crazy.

Ratings for Cincy-Houston will be interesting. To be fair Texans were a real stout team (I might even argue best in the AFC) before being decimated by injury

Also Bmore got away with a massive mugging of Green on the next to last pass. But they survive

That may be it. AFC West looks like it will finalize itself with 8-8, 8-8, 8-8, 7-9.

damn snow looks good in hd. you can follow each flake.

Funny how the biggest implications of Cincinnati-Houston won't involve either team, but instead where Pittsburgh winds up in the second round. If the Bengals win Pitt goes to Balmer but if Houston wins Pitt goes to NE. Could be huge

So Cincy @ Delhomme-led-Houston and Pittsburgh @ Tebow-led-Broncos? Should be two huge road favorites.

Ratings for Cincy-Houston will be interesting. To be fair Texans were a real stout team (I might even argue best in the AFC) before being decimated by injury

Had Schaub not had his foot broken by Fat Albert Haynesworth, I think the Texans would have rolled into the playoffs as one of the AFC favorites. As the season went on, our defense got better and better. The team definitely had the talent to get to the Super Bowl this year.

So TN was the only team that needed to win today that actually did win? And it ended up doing them no good anyway. What a bunch of pathetic teams.

Had Schaub not had his foot broken by Fat Albert Haynesworth, I think the Texans would have rolled into the playoffs as one of the AFC favorites. As the season went on, our defense got better and better. The team definitely had the talent to get to the Super Bowl this year.

Yeah agreed. Only thing I'll say is that I think the Texans might have wound up as the #3 seed no matter what ... not sure they would've run the table with Schaub. Maybe still lose to the Panthers having lost Wade and with the hangover of clinching a playoff spot the week before.

Could they have gone to Balmer and NE (potentially) and won in the playoffs? I have my doubts but we'll never know.

Draft Order:

Indianapolis Colts: 2-14
St. Louis Rams: 2-14
Minnesota Vikings: 3-13
Cleveland Browns: 4-12
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 4-12
Washington Redskins: 5-11
Jacksonville Jaguars: 5-11
Carolina Panthers: 6-10
Miami Dolphins: 6-10
Buffalo Bills: 6-10
Arizona Cardinals: 7-9
Kansas City Chiefs: 7-9
Philadelphia Eagles: 8-8
New York Jets: 8-8
Seattle Seahawks: 8-8
San Diego Chargers: 8-8
Oakland Raiders: 8-8 (Cincinnati's pick)
Chicago Bears: 8-8
New York Giants (if they lose Sunday night): 8-8
Dallas Cowboys (if they lose Sunday night): 8-8
Tennessee Titans: 9-7 (will be No. 20)

Panthers and Miami is still up in the air. If Arizona wins it'll be decided by a coin flip

Back