• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 8 CFB Thread

Speaking of Saban, GQ just had an interesting profile on him. I don't really get the hate. His drive is absolutely fascinating.

Leak should go down as one of the all time great SEC QBs but he was overshadowed by the cult of Tebow.

Saw him in the stands at a Wake game at Duke when his brother was playing. Couldn't believe such a tiny guy was a can't miss QB prospect. But he was the truth. Probably would have gotten a legit shot in today's NFL

Leak should go down as one of the all time great SEC QBs but he was overshadowed by the cult of Tebow.

Saw him in the stands at a Wake game at Duke when his brother was playing. Couldn't believe such a tiny guy was a can't miss QB prospect. But he was the truth. Probably would have gotten a legit shot in today's NFL

Leak wasn't mobile enough to overcome his lack of size. He didn't really have a cannon, but he was absolutely deadly. Very smart player.

He wasn't Russell Wilson mobile but he was Russell Wilson savvy.

Yes. Gameday has already contacted FSU so it looks to be another ACC College Gameday. SEC is looking horrible this year. Funny how Missouri and Texas A&M were able to come over and dominate in the mighty SEC.

:tard:

Its called parity bro. Its a lot tougher to win at Auburn than it is to win at BC. F$U has got to love only having to play two legitimate games all season.

Last edited:
In other news MY Red Raiders are 7-0 and a top the Big XII, while playing their third string QB. Can't wait to see my boys come into Austin and bury the knife is Mack's heart.

According to Sagarin FSU is about 11 points better than Clemson. I don't think it'd be a 50/50 proposition.

CLEMSON, S.C. -- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney says his ninth-ranked Tigers are more even with No. 3 Florida State than the lopsided score in Saturday's meeting indicates.
Even after losing 51-14 at home to Jameis Winston and the Florida State Seminoles, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said "we'd probably win five, they'd probably win five" if the teams were to play 10 times.
Swinney said Tuesday after watching film of the 51-14 trouncing, he believes if the teams played 10 times, "We'd probably win five, they'd probably win five."

espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9863793/dabo-swinney-clemson-tigers-florida-state-seminoles-even

Back