• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Dave Clawson - 430PM Presser (Clawson Wins Presser, OGB Gets E-Boners)

We'd be lucky to land Lembo and he would be a perfect fit at Wake. If Ron fumbles this one he needs to be run out of town with pitchforks.

Lembo sounds perfect - the recruiting history is huge for Wake. I'd take him over Narduzzi.

Naduzzi looks like a total badass - like Chuck Norris badass. Personally i think Lembo might be a better fit - there are tremendous similarities between Wake and Elon

Lembo sounds perfect - the recruiting history is huge for Wake. I'd take him over Narduzzi.
That's pretty significant, although the one caveat is NC doesn't produce lots of NFL level talent so I'm not sure knowing NC HS coaches is as big for Wake recruiting as say......Rice hiring a coach that knows Texas HS coaches/recruiting. But my guess is Lembo would know what to do and how.

I hired one if Pete's players at Elon as a summer intern. The kid had no real shot at starting, but Pete wanted him to get work experience. Great guy, good coach, good recruiter, and is married to a nice lady who Really liked North Carolina!

Ball State scored:
50+ points 3 times this year
40-49 5 times
30-39 3 times
27 points once

lembo-santa1.jpg

Lembo wins everywhere, 104-48 record, only one losing season (5-6) in 13 years as a head coach. Grobe was 33-33 when he came to Wake. I know the context differs in each situation, but those numbers speak for themselves.

I could get behind this guy. He does sound perfect.

This is the dude, no question. Checks every box on Ron's list. IMO, the only question is whether he'll accept.

Back