• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Dave Clawson - 430PM Presser (Clawson Wins Presser, OGB Gets E-Boners)

Since Lembo has his own thread, I'll repost this from the coaching search thread:

USA Today Q&A with Ball State Coach and former Elon Coach Pete Lembo:

Coach's Corner: Ball State's Pete Lembo

Lembo spoke by phone with USA TODAY Sports national college football writer Paul Myerberg about his road from Staten Island to the MAC, how his time at Lehigh and Elon prepared him for Ball State, why his team is able to play so well against major-conference competition and focusing on today rather than looking ahead to the rest of this year's schedule.

Lembo is the perfect fit. I am a little worried he would be on UVa's radar if they fire London but I think UVa will give London one more year.

Lembo is the perfect fit. I am a little worried he would be on UVa's radar if they fire London but I think UVa will give London one more year.

I have some neighbors that are pretty well connected at UVA. Apparently one more year is in order. Will see how on the money my guys are.

Um, what?

@Voiceinthebox: Hearing from a real source that Grobe to Elon, Lembo to Wake Forest is a distinct possibility. I would LOVE Jim Grobe coaching the Phoenix.

Haha - from the SB Nation article:

"We don't have big egos, and we're not self-promoters," he said. "But we do believe in what we do and how we do it. It always gets back to culture, to organizational behavior."

Um, what?

@Voiceinthebox: Hearing from a real source that Grobe to Elon, Lembo to Wake Forest is a distinct possibility. I would LOVE Jim Grobe coaching the Phoenix.

I thought about Grobe at Elon as soon as he said he would still coach. Would be a great fit.

Ball State, what do you think about Wake going after Lembo?

As a Wake fan, I'd be very happy. As a BSU fan, sad. But him leaving is going to happen at some point, and I'd like him to succeed wherever he goes.

Um, what?

That is really hard to believe; but Elon is moving up next year, so...

Back