• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Steve Forbes! #ForbesInTheForest #Forbest

I missed that. I was listening to it while working. Pick a place out of the way but closer to him for convenience.

The best revelation from the More with Les podcast is that, amidst all the flight tracking we were doing, Currie drove to meet our new coach in fucking Montreat, NC.

Currie quite familiar with Montreat.

The best revelation from the More with Les podcast is that, amidst all the flight tracking we were doing, Currie drove to meet our new coach in fucking Montreat, NC.

I’m wondering why not Boone compared to Montreat. Same distance from JC and Boone is closer to Winston.

I’m wondering why not Boone compared to Montreat. Same distance from JC and Boone is closer to Winston.

Deac6, My Father’s Pizza is in Montreat. Guarantee they met there🙂

Not sure about you guys but I'm really looking forward to the Liquid Karma podcast with Coach Forbes.

Forbes on The Drive today was epic. Love him. Media seem to as well.

Forbes has an awesome personality that will attract top recruits to come here, also doesn’t seem like he’s scared to go up against the big boys in recruiting.

I don't know if it's been posted on the boards somewhere but his interview with Josh Graham today is definitely worth listening to. Regarding Sarr, one of his comments was not understanding why you'd work so hard for three years at WF only to end up with a degree from Kentucky. Fucking money.

Also, for you weight watchers out here, he talked about Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme a good bit, which I think was his Fuck You to board donks.

Couple other gems as well. JG clearly likes him alot. It's nice to have a coach with a personality.

he's been the coach for 5 days and has already bashed Kentucky this dude is gonna talk some smack when we beat the blue schools

I love him

I freaking love this guy. He sounds like the farthest thing from the typical stereotypical Wake type we could’ve hired. I say this as a huge compliment, he sounds like a big redneck that won’t take crap off of the refs, K or Roy and won’t give a damn if people outside Wake like him or not. I think he’s exactly what we needed.

Back