• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Steve Forbes! #ForbesInTheForest #Forbest

"not going to back down in recruiting against anybody ... we have too much going on here, too much to sell"

Yeah, no ass kissing, you want to be a part of it fine, if not fine.

Can there be a bigger diff than DM and Forbes???? Empty suit DM with no emotion or show of concern for others vs. Forbes who wants to truly build relationships. "They might not want to see my face"

Lauren Walsh outclasses these dudes. It's not even fair. Fellas, you knew she'd be on the call. Freshen up.

interesting that he named the ETSU player from Winston by name

Had to take a call for a couple minutes just now, did he say he's giving out offers today?

He responded to the question about recruiting the area. Was just one line in there, but he said they were going to get started today and would make some offers.

Strickland33... Get on it.

interesting that he named the ETSU player from Winston by name
I saw him play in person several times while he was at WS Prep. Very good player, great court vision from what I remember. I think we'd be pleased to have him.

This guy has more charisma and energy than our last two coaches combined (though i know its not saying much)

Back