• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman and Castevens delivering garbage in the tower and on the field

I honestly believe there is much more going on that what we know. The NCAA is dirty. Hatch is Chairman of the Board of Directors for Div I. Ron is Selection Chair. These guys are in bed with Emmertt. With that said, why would the SEC investigate him now?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I think we need to scrap the athletic department like Vandy did. I'd like to learn more about it but it sounds like a necessary move.

I honestly believe there is much more going on that what we know. The NCAA is dirty. Hatch is Chairman of the Board of Directors for Div I. Ron is Selection Chair. These guys are in bed with Emmertt. With that said, why would the SEC investigate him now?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Not talking about the Southeastern Conference.

I think we need to scrap the athletic department like Vandy did. I'd like to learn more about it but it sounds like a necessary move.

I've been saying this for over a year now. Vandy has improved markedly in every sport since they absorbed the athletic dept into the university.

Completely agree. Hatch should be looking to Vandy, not ND, if he wants to improve the Wake athletic situation.

Did anyone see the pic of the "one steak per player" for the recruit lunch on Twitter?? How embarrassing is this? Our team is struggling now, how are we supposed to find recruits?

Did anyone see the pic of the "one steak per player" for the recruit lunch on Twitter?? How embarrassing is this? Our team is struggling now, how are we supposed to find recruits?

Okay. There is no way this can be true.

Please post a photo.

Someone beat me to it. See above. How do we get recruits, when we limit it to one overcooked steak each?? (My friend that is a FSU fan sent this to me making fun of our program!!)

https://twitter.com/DeacsRecruiting/status/383005088786026496/photo/1

jags.gif

Reactions: Ayo
Back