• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman and Football (+ Lobo-Grobe Wedding News!)

I don't care if you share it.

But if you want real inside info, save your money and read over here.

I gots me some more. I gots lots more.

God, just post it already then. Don't tease people with it so we think you're cool. Ph is right: the "I have inside info and you don't" attitude is the worst.

I don't care if you share it.

But if you want real inside info, save your money and read over here.

I gots me some more. I gots lots more.

Well....we're waiting....

waiting.jpg

God, just post it already then. Don't tease people with it so we think you're cool. Ph is right: the "I have inside info and you don't" attitude is the worst.

The dude has already shared plenty. He may be waiting for permission to share the rest.

It's clear what we need to do.

OGBOARDS "Make her fall in love with someone else right before the wedding romcom style" PLAN COMMENCE.

Which of the single fellas here is willing to take one for the team?

The dude has already shared plenty. He may be waiting for permission to share the rest.

I didn't say there's anything wrong with that. I'm just saying it's lame if people know they can't share something, but then make it known that they know things.

This must be what Nicholas Cage felt like at the end of The Rock when he learned who really shot JFK.

So much makes sense now.

Along similar lines, does Premier Wellman have sons of marriage age, perhaps? And maybe, just maybe, is one of them courting a young [Redacted] girl?

Grobe has had several oppotunties to leave. If he doesn't trust his AD, then why is he still here?

$$$$$$$$$$$ ?

At this point in his life, I don't think he wants to change.

Likes the area, he's closing in on retirement age, he's making mucho coin and people in WS love him.

He doesn't dislike RW, but he certainly knows that RW is a businessman.

It's clear what we need to do.

OGBOARDS "Make her fall in love with someone else right before the wedding romcom style" PLAN COMMENCE.

Which of the single fellas here is willing to take one for the team?

Would it be inappropriate to post a picture of the happy couple?

BTW: Congrats Ben, she is very pretty.

Okay.

Sure.

Well, he turned down Nebraska and Arkansas, and god knows how many more overtures from other big time jobs to stay at Wake Forest. Does it make sense that he would do that to stay at a school where he doesn't trust his boss?

This must be what Nicholas Cage felt like at the end of The Rock when he learned who really shot JFK.

So much makes sense now.

Along similar lines, does Premier Wellman have sons of marriage age, perhaps? And maybe, just maybe, is one of them courting a young [Redacted] girl?

No, Premier has daughters and they're all married.

Back