• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman and Football (+ Lobo-Grobe Wedding News!)

Is there a press conference scheduled or anything? How long are we going to be freaking out for?

For those of you who aren't venturing over there, the thread title is "Ron Wellman has officially lost his mind." The post is "And Jim Grobe is enabling him. Updates shortly."

Last edited:
For those of you who aren't venturing over there, the thread title is "Ron Wellman has officially lost his mind." The post it "And Jim Grobe is enabling him. Updates shortly."

Yeah this throws out most of the answers. I think it has to do with Coach Lobotzke.

The refresh button does no good over there.

Peterson signed new 5 year contract with BSU today. Grobe to Penn State.

For those of you who aren't venturing over there, the thread title is "Ron Wellman has officially lost his mind." The post it "And Jim Grobe is enabling him. Updates shortly."

So let's parse this out. In a "lobotomy" one does actually lose bit of their mind. Oh my.

Grobe to Penn State, Lobo to HC is the winner right now. At least we'd be spared a Wellman coaching search to find somebody just as bad.

Grobe to Penn State would be broken by Penn State media...no shot against our own media, but PSU's following is massive (as are their resources)

If Lobo is named head coach I'm firmly #WellmanOut

Just casting my cards early on that one. If you think DV7 has been bad you haven't seen anything yet. Lobo should have been fired in 2005

Just casting my cards early on that one. If you think DV7 has been bad you haven't seen anything yet. Lobo should have been fired in 2005
I would be right there beside you.

Agree. It would dwarf the BuzzOut debate... and be far more lopsided.

So let's parse this out. In a "lobotomy" one does actually lose bit of their mind. Oh my.

Maybe Grobe to PSU and Lobo as HC? I would get about as drunk tonight and I did on the "Grobe is on a plane to Fayetteville" night. That was a two bottle of wine night.

Grobe to Penn State, Lobo to HC is the winner right now. At least we'd be spared a Wellman coaching search to find somebody just as bad.

There are just no words to describe how nauseating this would be. So it's just not even in the realm of possibility.

I would agree with this, but I don't think that it makes sense given the context of the first post on the other boards.

Back