• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman and Football (+ Lobo-Grobe Wedding News!)

I hate our fans...

Making fun of our coach's son and fiancee on an anonymous message board must be an all-time low...good lord.

#103 in the nation in 3rd down conversions this season.

Even worse that the offense was 2 of 17 on 3rd down conversions.

Alabama only allowed 27 fewer rushing yards than our defense did.

Miss State had 12 rushing yards against Bama.

What pile of horseshit? The most successful 6 year run in football since the 40s if not ever?

I swear some of you have lost your minds.

I hate our fans...

Making fun of our coach's son and fiancee on an anonymous message board must be an all-time low...good lord.

As I said before, these seem like nice, hardworking people. I have no real spite for them. I just like to replicate the reactions of overzealous fans because it is funny.

I hate our fans...

I've missed those posts. Can you point them out? I do see posts bemoaning nepotism.

What pile of horseshit? The most successful 6 year run in football since the 40s if not ever?

I swear some of you have lost your minds.

I was posting regarding the media/firing confusion and to the overall status of our athletic program regarding Wellman and Bz. Not to our record or Grobe.

Only once in his tenure has Lobo lead an offense that ranked above 68th in the country ... Riley's senior year. Yet for change we turn to one of the best, most-independent minds on our staff.

Just terrible

I was posting regarding the media/firing confusion. Not to our record.

Which is basically the wife of a fired employee speculating that it was some grand plot by our AD.

No arguments regarding the Bzzz head scratcher.

Which is basically the wife of a fired employee speculating that it was some grand plot by our AD.

No arguments regarding the Bzzz head scratcher.

Honestly, I believe you have me confused with someone else.

I've missed those posts. Can you point them out? I do see posts bemoaning nepotism.

None of these make fun of the couple?

Being related to Lobo would be a great irony in my life.

IM IN!

I finally understand why Grobe won't sack that piece of crap. Unbelievable. Grobe and Lobo = Grobo. It all makes sense now.

Deep, dark depression, excessive misery.

"ben grobe wedding" google search brings up this wedding registry:

http://www.amazingregistry.com/wedding-registry/Nicole-Hazen/Ben-Grobe/Registry.ashx?a=70798207

What should we get them? Something silver with "LoboOUT" engraved on it?

Grobe had to make staff changes and it obvious now it couldn't be Lobo. Wouldn't surprise me if Billings or Henry dropped a "Why don't you fire your brother in law" bomb, and that did it.

Just beyond belief really that now we understand the Grobe/Lobo linkage. Deeper, darker depression, overwhelming misery. :panda::sick:

2 points under MSU's season average. The defense greatly improved and I have plenty of reason to believe Billings had something to do with it. His track record is better than Knorr's.

There's a reason why nepotism and cronyism are bad, folks. This is just a horrible cruel joke.

clap_disdain.gif
does_not_want.gif
extreme_face.gif
ipqveg.gif

This times 50 trillion.

Cruel is the right word for it.

I think Ph should be in charge of organizing a gift from the boards.

Oh god. The wedding website has a guest book where you can write comments just like the crazy couple that was taken over by the Maryland fans earlier this year.

They seem like nice, normal, working class people. Not worth it.

I mean people are making light of the fact that Grobe's son is marrying Lobo's sister-in-law and the fact that makes them closer in their personal life.

doofus is the worst

Why...because I don't laugh at our coaching staff's children getting engaged to one another?

Good god get a life. If you want to make fun of them for their coaching that's fine....to make fun of them because one of their kids decided to marry one of the other ones in-law by marriage is just absurd.

Because you whine about people whining about it.

Good god get a life.

Back