• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman and Football (+ Lobo-Grobe Wedding News!)

and to think that Kahoji left the boards for being hinted that he was a raciost. I guess he didn't have the stones to defend himself like our resident Junkyard Dog.

I didn't hint that Kanhoji was racist. I flat out declared that to be my belief, and I still hold that belief.

Bigoted, ignorant, dumb, and wrong, all in one sentence. Impressive, Lectro, you're still a shining example of devolution.

You see what baseless rumors and accusations are worth?

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7586&highlight=starbucks

Can we get rid of this whole anonymous argument? It's stupid.

Among the people often getting in arguments, meaning mostly the regulars, there is little anonymity. Most of us know who each other are. In fact, Lectro, you're probably one of the few regulars that still gives a shit about remaining unknown, simply so you can do exactly what you accuse others of, without being "held accountable."

Within the past month, PH's real name was actually posted on these boards for a great career accomplishment. There really isn't too much true anonymity on these boards other than you, Lectro.

:werd:

Your emote tells me all I need to know about you there skippy-sparkrod.

and reading all the hints on the board and a simple google search told me all I needed to know about you.

2905459654_9be376741a.jpg

2905460818_cc04d25aa8.jpg

naz-1.png

No, you actually got busted there Racerdeac. :)

So there was a dude, whom you believe you've seen at a Wake game before, staring at you and texting in Starbucks, and your "evidence" of his identity is the fact that he didn't get coffee? Great work Poirot. They could really use you at Scotland Yard.

C'mon...is that all you've got!?

Let's go... let the bullshit villification continue because I'll scrap with you until there is no GD light left.

Bring on more of your weak shit.

Cast more aspersions!

Back