• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman and Football (+ Lobo-Grobe Wedding News!)

When Lectro has his name typed into google everything he posts comes up thanks to tags i am sure that will be great for business.

Lectro, I don't know why you've gone so long without an avatar. There are alot of great ones available, like:

mean-as-a-junkyard-dog.jpg

You know that saying about talking to a brick wall? This is an excellent example.

Yes, true. But I would like for him to clarify a statement I took to blatantly state that he brought up a man's race to get a specific reaction.

Yes, true. But I would like for him to clarify a statement I took to blatantly state that he brought up a man's race to get a specific reaction.

No, I cast an aspersion. It is a hurtful thing to do and was in keeping with his insinuation that at the heart of the Grobe - Lobotzke relationship was something nefarious...a cancer on the presidency, if you will...

"Aspersion Caster" That would be a perfect custom title for someone who gives money to the forums paypal account.

It's pretty fitting that Lectro's rep reads "Lectro must be keeper". lol

No, I cast an aspersion. It is a hurtful thing to do and was in keeping with his insinuation that at the heart of the Grobe - Lobotzke relationship was something nefarious...a cancer on the presidency, if you will...

I got the first sentence pretty easily. Does anybody want to translate the run on sentence for me? Cheers.

Well, I can clearly read if I am responding to the post by writing, you big silly goof!

Back