• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman and Football (+ Lobo-Grobe Wedding News!)

In line with whomever made the tag, Caldwell comes back to recruit/coach the o-line, Lobo takes over as AHC and Galloway gets bumped to OC. I think I could live with that pretty well

So why did Office make a thread like that if there is no PC?

2aahopj.jpg

I am in the camp predicting a facilities upgrade. . .the losing his mind part may be related to the size/scope of the project.

Wellman announces PhDeac as HC...PhDeac accepts but then beings to criticize himself and resigns to make himself happy...

I really think they are just messing with our fragile emotions.

indoor practice facility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. . .something like this. Office is just wondering out loud how we are going to pay for it. . .

BTW, I am guessing. I have zero inside knowledge. . .

acc office just posted again saying billings is leaving.

New reply from ACCOffice:
My apologies on the delay. I was out of the office unexpectedly before I got my second confirmation. I also hate it when a thread like this gets started and no follow up his given.

I'm hearing that RW has suggested a few changes in the staff and that Tim Billings will be leaving. There could be one other but have not confirmed that. I'm sure it will not be the offensive line coach, which sucks.

Can't believe Grobe went along with this. I thought last years promotion of Billings was to lock him up for another few years.

This will hurt Texas recruiting.

Back