• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wells Fargo Championship

Damn, sick shot by Fowler. Come on Rory, I really don't want this goober win this.

ben crane should get some extra cash from the hugo boss for the extra airtime

Followed Webb most of the day. I missed 8 but how the hell do you bogey that hole. 11 was a good drive wasted, 12 was a great out from the trees. Amazing drive on 14. 16 green is a bitch...I stood right behind his chip and it veered hard right out of nowhere. I was so pumped after his approach shot at 18...oh well. Fun day.

Followed Webb most of the day. I missed 8 but how the hell do you bogey that hole. 11 was a good drive wasted, 12 was a great out from the trees. Amazing drive on 14. 16 green is a bitch...I stood right behind his chip and it veered hard right out of nowhere. I was so pumped after his approach shot at 18...oh well. Fun day.

Was left into the woods on his drive and had to chip over the trap on his second shot. Rolled across the green on his second shot into the trap on the opposite shot. Chunked his third out of the trap about eight feet. Two putted.

Playing with the blimp over you sucks, the constant buzzing noise is annoying

i like fowler. he's great for golf. not a country club dickhead like most of those guys

There were so many kids walking around with an orange polo and orange Puma hat for Fowler. At first I thought it was Clemson fans.

I had a great time at this tournament this week. Spent Thursday following the Haas, Mickelson, Bradley group and then Friday following Webb, Tiger, and Ogilvy. Then yesterday caught the tail end of Mickelson/Westwood and then saw a ton of birdies bouncing between the Fowler and McIlroy pairings. Rickie and Rory were killing it early yesterday. Had to come back home today but watched the last couple of hours. Was pulling for Webb, but after him I probably wanted Rickie to get his first win. I like how the tournament is becoming known for the younger guys breaking through to win.

Yeah Webb go out of the sand for birdie on 15.

The playoff was fun to watch. Points (rocking an old school "LEGO" belt buckle) crushed his drive 300+. Next up was Fowler and he topped Points by 10 yards. Finally McIlory topped Fowler by a good 30 yards, dead center of the fairway. I honestly don't think McIlroy realized how good Fowler's approach shot was.

Yeah Webb go out of the sand for birdie on 15.

The playoff was fun to watch. Points (rocking an old school "LEGO" belt buckle) crushed his drive 300+. Next up was Fowler and he topped Points by 10 yards. Finally McIlory topped Fowler by a good 30 yards, dead center of the fairway. I honestly don't think McIlroy realized how good Fowler's approach shot was.

That was a 3-wood from Mcilroy, too.

Back