• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wells Fargo Championship

RubbinsRacin

Junior2016!!!!88!!1!!!!
Reaction score
Official Quail Hollow Golf Whacker Guy Thread

Webb Simpson paired with Tiger, Bill Haas with Phil and Keegan Bradley. Big time matchups. Inconvenient for the deacon fan at QH, but should be interesting. I can't wait. Anybody hit the grounds already? See you there! Go Deacs!

Uggggh, very inconvenient for the Deacon fans. The Tiger/Webb gallery is gonna be big. I'll be the drunk dude on Friday shouting things about Elin.

Flying in tonight. Will be following the Haas, Mickelson, Bradley group tomorrow morning with the old man. It does kind of stink how they put the other two big groups right next to each other (Woods group and McIlroy group) in the afternoon, so 95% of everyone who is there will be following those two groups. I'll wait to watch those groups Friday.

Uggggh, very inconvenient for the Deacon fans. The Tiger/Webb gallery is gonna be big. I'll be the drunk dude on Friday shouting things about Elin.

If you see a drunk guy in a grey and white Wake hat following the Webb and/or Bill group, come say hello.

Was just handed a Champions Club ticket for this afternoon. Headed over in a bit.

Trying to snipe some weekend tickets off Craigslist. I was stupid for not ordering earlier.

I caddied for our assistant pro in the qualifier. He shot 67 in the pre qualifier last Thursday at Carolina Golf Club to make it into the Monday event Q, also at CGC. He was -1 with 6 holes to play and had 2 miserable holes to shoot 73. There was a 10 way playoff for the final 2 qualifying spots at -4.

Overall it was a pretty cool experience seeing some rather well known pros out there trying to get in. Saw Robert Gamez and Lee Janzen among others.

Was just handed a Champions Club ticket for this afternoon. Headed over in a bit.

Just was given 2 Champions Club tickets and probably 50 bucks in concessions vouchers for tomorrow. I'm so pumped.

Quail Hollow is supposed to be a tough track; but John Senden is -6 thru 12 of 1st round.

And Bill is now +2 thru 10.

Last edited:
Not that hard this time of year. Greens are flawless and the rough hasn't come in thick enough yet to be very penal.

Winning score has been double digits under par every year.

Did anyone else read that Anthony Kim doesn't even have a bag sponsor anymore? I can't believe how far he's fallen.

The rough was nothing when I was out there yesterday.

Great, the Ricky Fowler Hyper machine is probably going to be in full effect this year. He'll probably ride a top 5 finish here into a Ryder Cup slot.

Not that hard this time of year. Greens are flawless and the rough hasn't come in thick enough yet to be very penal.

Winning score has been double digits under par every year.

Did anyone else read that Anthony Kim doesn't even have a bag sponsor anymore? I can't believe how far he's fallen.

I was wondering what happened to him....

Last edited:
I'm starting to wonder if there is some sort of jinx to being endorsed by Nike Golf.

Duval
Kim
Woods
Lucas Glover had all kinds of personal problems last year

Course is playing super firm and fast. It will play so different for the PGA when it is all bermuda. That rough in August will be nasty.

Great, the Ricky Fowler Hyper machine is probably going to be in full effect this year. He'll probably ride a top 5 finish here into a Ryder Cup slot.

I don't know if there is a guy that I dispise more than Rickey Fowler. And my hate is completely irrational and based off of how he dresses. I couldn't know less about him and have no desire to find anything out. I cringe every time he gets shown on the TV.

Duval made a 9 on the par 5 6th hole! :eek:

Back