• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wells Fargo Championship

At least Bill had an eagle on 8. +1 for the round.

Currently 5 players tied for the lead at -6. Webb has a good chance to finish today in the lead ..........or at least tied for it.
He said he was really looking forward to this week as a 'home game' since the coarse is close to home and he gets to sleep in his own bed each night.

Webb most have holed out from the fairway on 8. He is -5 thru 8. Hope he stays hot.

Just had a Friday grounds pass land on my desk...trying to decide whether to burn a day or 1/2 day of PTO or not. If there was food/drink included, would be an easier decision.

Webb most have holed out from the fairway on 8. He is -5 thru 8. Hope he stays hot.

Sat at #8 yesterday...even the amateurs were shooting darts at the hole. Way too easy right now. I think I read that they plan to move the green and make it harder next year.

He did............and afterwards the announcer said that this was a 'home game' for Webb since his house is just about a mile away and he gets to sleep in his bed each night (he must have been reading my comments above)

Sat at #8 yesterday...even the amateurs were shooting darts at the hole. Way too easy right now. I think I read that they plan to move the green and make it harder next year.

What is up with #8? I know it's a short par 4, but it's crazy that both Bill and Webb eagled it.

What is up with #8? I know it's a short par 4, but it's crazy that both Bill and Webb eagled it.

343 yard par 4. Skinny fairway and tiny green, but when you have 36 yards into the green and the rough is short, it's just not that hard.

Scored Sunday tickets, hopefully Bill and Webb are in contention. Any hole recommendations? I sat at 7 green last time, beautiful hole. 16 green/17 tee shot looks pretty sweet.

Webb is on fire. Missed a 6 footer on 10 for birdie, but made up for it with a 15 footer on 11. -6 and tied for the lead with plenty of birdie chances ahead.

Back