• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at SYRACUSE, Saturday 3:30 ESPN2

Glass half full.... not sure we could have sh*t the bed much worse in a half of football and we still have a half to play.

not a bad outcome but thought morin had a chance to break that one. not a great block and i think he chose the wrong way to cut. but great shot to score regardless

not a bad outcome but thought morin had a chance to break that one. not a great block and i think he chose the wrong way to cut. but great shot to score regardless

In that situation I'll take a clean catch and no fumble with great field position.

I only have one beer left and likely going to have to switch to liquor in the second half

I'm the opposite, drank all my high octane beer and only have Miller Lite left. Was not prepared

CBS???!!.. he doesn’t find holes, no burst and easy to go down. How are other RBs not getting a chance.

And Stewart just gave up on deep pass and stopped. Unacceptable.

Turner needs to be the back in the game. He’s definitely the most physical.

Back