• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

At the very least, if/when McClung announces he's heading elsewhere, that should get some dominos falling.

Glad he's not drawing it out for too long... There are other targets that need a new home.

At the very least, if/when McClung announces he's heading elsewhere, that should get some dominos falling.

Glad he's not drawing it out for too long... There are other targets that need a new home.

When is he supposed to announce?

He's going to TT and I think this will speed up the timing of the Johnson and Wiliamson commits

Betting money is on TT

But McClung's decision has nothing to do with where Johnson and Williamson end up from what I'm told

Yeah, I don't think Johnson has anything to do w/ McClung.

Williamson may be waiting to see what happens, though... A scholarship might not be available if McClung takes a spot at Wake.

Looks like Memphis might get a nice consolation prize in Moussa Cisse, a 5 star center who is reclassing to the 2020 class.

I can't imagine much more of a culture shock going from DC to Lubbock, but oh well.

If he goes to TT everyone is going to get to see how much he can grow as a player as he's going to have to play defense and their pace is slow so getting out and running won't be as common.

Texas Tech jersey on first in Mac's list announcement - going to TT.
Wake jersey on first in Daivien's list announcement - going to ???? WAKE, bitches. Your loss Mac! (though still come if you are up in the air. you are awesome and would be good here.)

Alright, gimme Jalen Johnson, Daivien Williamson, that Figueroa cat, AND Justin Smith.

Chris Beard is awesome and I don't blame any kid that wants to go to bumfuck USA to play fo him

kinda like Hoiberg at Iowa State

Looks like Memphis might get a nice consolation prize in Moussa Cisse, a 5 star center who is reclassing to the 2020 class.

How does someone go from a high school junior to basically a graduated high school senior at the end of May of the graduation year, in a year where no schools have actually held classes since March? I get there are no NCAA rules applicable to anyone anymore, but you'd think at least the state/county Dept of Education would have some control.

How does someone go from a high school junior to basically a graduated high school senior at the end of May of the graduation year, in a year where no schools have actually held classes since March? I get there are no NCAA rules applicable to anyone anymore, but you'd think at least the state/county Dept of Education would have some control.

Bryce Harper took his GED after his sophomore year and went straight to JUCO, skipping his last two years of hS. That said, to play a D-1 sport rather than JUCO, an incoming student needs to have taken the minimum core curriculum classes which includes 4 years in certain subjects. Not sure how any kid reclassifies this late in the game to and meets that requirement unless he/she is taking a PG year. However, there are some shady HS now that will rubber stamp essentially anything.

Cisse goes to Lausanne Collegiate in Memphis. Same school that Skal Labissiere, Cameron Payne and Marc Gasol went, among others. Lots of international players. I've known a couple non-athletes who went there, and let's just say it's not the most academically rigorous environment.

Back