• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

Never mind, Steve... Miles is on it.

Forbes can pitch the new artificial limbs being developed by Wake Forest in the Innovation Quarter

giphy.gif

Nah, we're just going to add an arm.

Forbes: "I want all of you to grab every loose ball w/ THREE hands!"

This guy would be perfect, let's do it. Suck it Mutts! Didn't want you anyway!!!111 This guy's "y" in his first name is much cooler!

Anei is a legit rim protector. 148 blocks in 64 games at OkSU. I suspect the blue bloods will see him as an outstanding addition as well. Don't hold your breath.

The last 10 years of Wake b-ball has gven me mental health issues. Anyone that transfers to Wake should get a waiver for immediate eligiblity, in order to help me recover.

Had it in my head that he was a big man. Tall PG who can't shoot. Do not want...Unless we get him...Then WELCOME NOEL EASTERTON!

He couldn't get into Michigan because of his credits not being able to transfer, so unlikely he would get into Wake Forest. Plus the only thing we need is grad transfer bigs.

Yeah, aside from the likelihood that he couldn't get his credits to transfer to Wake Forest, we've picked up Williamson & Johnson since then... Ship has sailed.

Bigs, Bigs, Bigs.

Waiting to hear what Yor Anei has to say about his interest list...

Back