• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

Keep bullying...maybe it'll be my time to return all of it.

I can't help it if you don't anyone or anything...

can we get chris paul to call pauly paulicap pronto.

He blocked some shots, had a good rebounding percentage but took zero threes last year. I do like the fact that in 31 games he committed 95 fouls and fouled out 4 times. We could use a tough guy.

I think the team might be better served to use Oguama, Okpomo and Ingraham at center. At 6'8" and 220 pounds, Paulicap doesn't offer a size advantage. His numbers aren't bad but they were accomplished against limited competition. DM made a habit of playing grad transfers over underclassmen who could develop and those GT never delivered. The kids transferred out and Wake was forever rebuilding. Time for a change. Develop the kids. Ody showed more than any of us ever expected. Ingraham and Okpomo may as well.

Okpomo could be the biggest surprise of the year.

Steve Smith did choose Okpomo over lots of other talented bigs. He likes to play D. Who knows maybe he can score?

Okpomo has spent his final two years of high school at Huntington Prep and Oak Hill. Both programs face better than average competition. As the back up center at Oak Hill, Okpomo averaged 6.5 ppg, 8.2 rpg and 5.4 bpg. Doubt he played 20mpg. His rebounding numbers were excellent. Blocked shots are off the chart.

Back