• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

Does Anthony Bilas have any eligibility left? His PER on his senior night was pretty solid.

Chaundee deletes his tweet supporting Manning and then says he is leaving. Either he and Manning had a falling out (unlikely), he doesn't really believe Manning can get him to the NCAAT (correct), or he has heard from Manning/Currie that Manning isn't coming back (logical).

Somebody needs to tell Manning that he shouldn't be encourage players who aren't really NBA prospects to get NBA evaluations.

But then he wouldn’t be able to blame 20 loss seasons on having a young, inexperienced roster.

ooff. Bad for Wake Forest, but this is great news for Chaundee Brown- good for that kid. He is a solid player who plays for a terrible coach and has never even sniffed the postseason beyond a first round loss in the ACC tournament. There will be plenty of schools who take basketball seriously who would like to add him to their roster and he can have a really cool senior year experience- which was not going to happen at WFU.

As for Wake, sure smells like Saar is the next to leave at which point we may have one of the worst teams in ACC history.

Chaundee deletes his tweet supporting Manning and then says he is leaving. Either he and Manning had a falling out (unlikely), he doesn't really believe Manning can get him to the NCAAT (correct), or he has heard from Manning/Currie that Manning isn't coming back (logical).

Please show a copy of the tweet that Chaundee is leaving.

That Houston Baptist transfer will fill Chaundee’s shoes easily.

Welp...after Sarr announces I’m going to have some fun with my lineup and minutes projections.

Off top of head I’ve got Neath, Dubose, Massoud, Ody

Cut.Down.Nets

Sounds like we'll need a couple more wake one-and-dones mid to low major graduate transfers

Horrible for Wake. Good for Chaundee. I was really looking forward to him and Sarr playing for a real coach next season and making a run at the NCAA tournament. But if Manning is staying ... good for him. I expect Sarr will leave too. The only question will be how long it takes for Manning to start talking next year about inexperience.

Back